Friday, April 9, 2010

Everlasting Life

We need to be concerned about life on earth as well as our everlasting life in the hereafter. My hope is that you consider yourself worthy of life everlasting in heaven, instead of everlasting life in hell.

Our preparation for heaven or hell starts in the present. Listening to and believing God's Word for salvation in Christ is preparation for heaven. Refusing to hear God's Word and not believing in Jesus Christ as our Savior is preparation for hell.

It is too late to get into heaven after life on earth. If you are not prepared for heaven, hell is where you will go forever in torment. For a vivid description of one's experience in hell, turn to Luke 16:23-31. These verses make me want to turn God and heaven. The verses also make me want to share the Word with my brothers and sisters before it is too late. We have no promise of tomorrow.

My prayer for you is that you will turn to God for forgiveness and become a member of God's family. I pray that you accept Jesus as your personal Savior and forever become a child of God. A child of God on earth and in heaven! God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment