Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Knowing God, Knowing Jesus; Knowing Jesus, Knowing God

Hopefully this blog has helped you to accept Jesus as your personal Savior or helped you to grow in your walk with God. As Jesus said in John 14:1, "Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me."

Jesus is the only way to God. He expresses this in John 14:6, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh to the Father, but by me." To know God is to know Jesus. To know Jesus is to know God (John 14:7).

God bless you on your walk with the Lord. Maybe you will find this prayer helpful in beginning your walk:

Father God, thank You so much for showing Your love for me by sending Your Son, Jesus, to die on the cross for my sins. I believe in You God. I believe in You Jesus. I want to know You better. I accept You into my heart, Jesus, as my personal Savior. Please mold me into the person you want me to be. In Your glorious name, Jesus, I pray. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment