Friday, April 29, 2011

Storm Survivors Exemplify Faith, Hope and Love

When I think of the storm survivors across the southern states, I think of I Corinthians 13 which involves faith, hope and love.  The people who I have seen interviewed for the news have shown faith, hope and love.  Of these three, love is the greatest (vs. 13).

The people have already shown love by pulling together to help one another.  One person described her faith in God as she uttered prayers for safety as the storm passed over.  Another person explained that the loss of material things was nothing, but they have life in referring to the survivors of her family.  She showed a strong hope of picking up and rebuilding one day at a time.  One man said all he can do is start over.

I hope you will continue to join me in praying for the ones affected by the storms.  Pray that the people hold strong to their faith, hope and love.  Especially love.  For without love, faith and hope will amount to nothing.  Also remember the ones who had loss of life among their families and friends.  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment