Friday, July 1, 2011

Departure Turns Out to be My Father's Business

While I was 'Headin' East', there was a change in plans where Boise, Idaho was as far east as I traveled. On my return trip to the Northwest, I met a lady named Delilah who asked me if I had gone to Boise on business. At the time, I told her 'no', but tonight while at home, Delilah's question came to my mind while I was spending time with the Lord. This resurfacing of the question made me look at it in a different light. The answer turns out to be 'yes'. "Yes, I was on a business trip to Boise." Like Jesus, I was about my Father's business. Through the teaching of the Holy Spirit, I sorted through the business at hand with pen and paper to find a lesson on forgiveness.

Maybe forgiveness is the answer to your current circumstances. Matthew 18:21,22 says, "Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven."

My temporary departure from the Northwest was all about my Father's business! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment