Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Building Relationship with Christ

Thank you for your patience while I have gone through a temporary spiritual dry period.  During this dry period, I continued to search the scriptures.  This is a good thing because had I stopped searching, I would not have received God's revelation.  God wants me to "[l]et the word of Christ dwell in [me] richly in all wisdom..." (Colossians 3:16).  This is to be done by going through the gospels.  This will not be a fast track through the gospels because God wants the Word to dwell in me richly.  This will put Christ's Word into my heart and a more intimate relationship will develop as well.  Besides myself, there are others who God is speaking to and this will be your opportunity to build your relationship with Christ through the gospels.  Through the power of the Holy Spirit, you and I can learn the wisdom of Christ and build our relationship with Him.  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment