Saturday, May 11, 2013

God's Love and Mercy

Have you ever had one of those weeks where you turned from the Lord? If so, once you have realized your wrong, the way to correct it is to immediately turn back to the Lord and makes things right.  As the verse and refrain goes in the hymn 'Jesus Loves Even Me':

Tho' I forget Him and wander away,
Still He doth love me wherever I stray;
Back to His dear loving arms would I flee,
When I remember that Jesus loves me.

Refrain
I am so glad that Jesus loves me,
Jesus loves me, Jesus loves me:
I am so glad that Jesus loves me,
Jesus loves even me.

In Luke 18:13, the tax collector prayed the words--'God be merciful to me a sinner.'  He was justified for humbling himself to the Lord.  You can sincerely pray these words as well and God will show his mercy to you also.  Amen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment