Friday, March 11, 2011

Let’s Unite in Prayer and God’s Word

My Aunt Joan and my cousin Kathy called this morning to make sure all is going to be alright where I live because of the potential tsunami waves from the 8.9 magnitude earthquake in Japan.  It turns out everything is going to be alright in Washington where I live.  Thankfully, no evacuation will be necessary!

Kathy is going to spend the day in prayer to remember those in Japan and all affected by the earthquake.  Let’s unite with Kathy and join her in prayer to remember them too!

In addition to prayer, this would be a good time to revisit Matthew 24 in light of all that is going on around us.  As I previously mentioned, Aunt Joan as well as Uncle George have referred me to that chapter.  Be sure to read the recent entries for PAT dated for March 5 and 7. 

No comments:

Post a Comment