Monday, March 14, 2011

Turn to Jesus for Help through Quake Recovery

Christ’s Word is the most needful thing that shall not be taken away (Luke 10:38-42).  “Heaven and earth shall pass away, but [Christ’s Words] shall not pass away” (Matthew 24:35).  Following are some of Jesus’ Words from the book of John to help the earthquake victims of Japan with recovery:

John 3:

15) That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

16) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17) For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

John 8:

12) Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

John 13:

34) A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

35) By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another

John 14:

1) Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2) In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you.  I go to prepare a place for you.

3) And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

4) And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

6) Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

23) Jesus answered and said unto [Judas], If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

24) He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father’s which sent me.

25) These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.

26) But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

27) Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you.  Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

John 16:

33) These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace.  In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

When you believe in Jesus and accept Him as your Lord and Savior, He will be right by your side through any difficult situation.  The Comforter or Holy Spirit who was sent in Jesus’ name “…shall teach you all things and bring all things to your remembrance…” (John 14:26).  Pray to God in Jesus’ name for strength through your tough times.  Put your mind on Christ and remember the agony He suffered on the cross for our sins.   There is hope of heaven after this difficult world where “…God shall wipe away all tears from [His peoples’] eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain…” (Revelation 21:4).  Godspeed to you on your recovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment