Friday, November 12, 2010

Do You Believe in Jesus?

If you have any doubt that Jesus exists, the book of John in the Bible is for you. Jesus did many signs written in John so that we "...might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name" (John 20:30,31). When you discover Jesus, the gift from God to us, all you have to do is ask and He will give you the living water for everlasting life (John 4:10,14).

My testimony is that Jesus exists. My hope is that you will believe in Jesus as a result of my testimony. If you do not believe me, then, I hope you are drawn to the Word of God to experience the truth for yourself!

Prayer: Father God, I pray that You use this blog to help those who do not believe in You to come to believe. I also hope they are drawn to living a life for You! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment