Saturday, November 6, 2010

Listen for Jesus' Voice

Do you belong to Jesus' fold? Listen for Jesus' voice. Is Jesus preached in your church? Listen for Jesus' voice. Here are some Words from Jesus: "And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd" (John 10:16). "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand" (John 10:27,28).

The following words may be the ones you have been waiting to hear:

"...Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call. ....Save yourselves from this untoward generation" (Acts 2: 38-40).

Prayer: Heavenly Father, I pray Your voice is heard by all to become a part of Your eternal fold! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment