Thursday, November 4, 2010

Testimony of Holy Spirit Manifestation

Today's blog is to express testimony of the manifestation of the Holy Spirit. Glory be to God for His presence always and for manifestation of His presence to me yesterday during a church service. While the rector was praying before distribution of the bread and wine, the Holy Spirit came upon me with a pressing down from above and with an electric-like feeling through my feet and up my legs. The whole experience left me in awe! The pressing down was not oppressive, but comforting which made the form of His Holy Spirit known. The feeling in my feet and legs was energizing. Let this stand as witness of the Holy Spirit. Jesus is Lord! Glory be to God! Amen!

Prayer: Thank You Lord for Your most welcome presence in my life! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment