Friday, November 5, 2010

Exalt the Lord

God is speaking to me today through Isaiah 66:5. He says, "Hear the word of the Lord, ye that tremble at [H]is word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the Lord be glorified: but [H]e shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed."

God appeared to my joy on my recent first visit to an Episcopal church where there are no outcasts! I am moved to exalt God through the verse of Psalms 99:5 which says, "Exalt ye the Lord our God, and worship at [H]is footstool; for [H]e is holy."

God knows of the time when and where I was cast out because of accusations for His name's sake. Glory be to God for appearing to my joy!

Prayer: Thank You God for not casting me out. You make me welcome wherever You are. You appeared to my joy and made me welcome at Your table in the Episcopal church. Praise Your Glorious Name! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment