Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Our Saving God!

God is often working on saving man. God hears our cries. Psalms 28:1 is a cry that God heard:

Unto thee will I cry, O Lord my rock; be not silent to me: lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit.

Yes, God hears and answers our cries to Him. You will see in Job 33:27-30:

27) He looketh upon men, and if any say, I have sinned, and perverted that which was right, and it profited me not;
28) He will deliver his soul from going into the pit, and his life shall see the light.
29) Lo, all these things worketh God oftentimes with man.
30) To bring back his soul from the pit, to be enlightened with the light of the living.

Trust in God and you will be helped as David was when he cried out to the Lord! You will also rejoice as David did in Psalms 28:7.

No comments:

Post a Comment