Thursday, February 18, 2010

Prayer and Psalm for Brothers and Sisters

Heavenly Father, thank you for Your presence in my life. Your presence means more to me than anything this world has to offer.
Father, I come to You today with a prayer for my brothers and sisters who appear to me to engage in all sorts of wickedness to get "ahead" in this materialistic world. Their actions seem unjust. Only You, God, know the whole story. You know all of our hearts.
God, I know things are not always as they seem. From my human view, many things that my brothers and sisters do, appears wrong. Please God, touch their hearts and steer them away from all appearances of evil. If their actions are really evil, please convict them and make them realize their wrong. Let them know there is a better way of life! In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
A good Psalm to go along with this prayer is Psalms 7: 9-11:

9) Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins.
10) My defence is of God, which saveth the upright in heart.
11) God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment