Wednesday, February 24, 2010

WAIT PATIENTLY

Yes, God hears and answers our cries. The answer often comes in ways that we would have never expected. There are times when we go through dire circumstances. Our hearts tend to harden and we question God--"Why is this happening to me?", "Why am I in this situation?", "What have I done to deserve this?", "Why me?"

Instead of hardening our heart toward God, it is during these times that we must lean on Him like no other time. Those times are a true test of patience. We think we have done no wrong. We have followed all of God's commandments. We have studied His Word. We have prayed. We have done everything that we believe should be right in God's eyes, yet this thing is happening in our life.

I believe waiting on God is the best answer in these situations. It is a true test of endurance. Hang in there. There is something to be learned Only God has the answer through the storm, but we must endure and be faithful to make it to the other side of the storm for the revelation and then the rejoicing wil come. You will be able to sing Psalms 40:1, 2:

1) I waited patiently for the Lord; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.

2) He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.

You will be able to say, "That is the answer to all I was going through.", "I now understand what God was doing.", "Jesus is my deliverer, He saw me through the storm."

My heart goes out to you in prayer:

Heavenly Father, my prayer goes out to all the "storms" going on in peoples' lives at this time. I pray you touch each and everyones' heart and keep them faithful through whatever difficult times they are facing. In Jesus' name I pray! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment